7/01/2010

The International Friendship Jamboree 2010.Penang,Malaysia


the camp was over


just go felt very hard


coz the washroom were so disgusting


but few days ago were very funny


we stayed in jb overnight



cute house


then we leave jb on 8.30pm to pinang


actually


the first n second day a little things i forgot already,haha


so skip



the third day


tent+ing



it is very tired u know~~




smk cb ?! lolx


at night

the thailand performance was let me so high


this boy dance very nice



this thai's mui mui teach me thailand's dance


she was very pretty right?



n his name is Apiwat


my face got a little bit sorry ,haha


next day


went to Georgetown


water activities


adaptation in the water



heritage


francis light ignored me




my house,hahaha



khoo kongsi


gentle as little daughter-in-law



i learned how to play gasing


it is very fun


my spinning gasing


n i learned how to play congkak too


so good



my pahang's frens call me dai ka jie,haha



wan er performed



cute eu-jeen





cool michael




n dear steve


i saw shan zee n leonardo


cute cute little couple


steve


have i told u when u saw the bamboo was look very handsome n man XD



little shan zee was performed




i like the right hand side thai's girl very much


she was so cute


n she also like me very much,haha







last day





didi


yong sui come from pahang



thai's mui mui










goodbye pinang


miss dear steve


miss eu jeen blur blur's face


miss michael ur "halo"


miss thai people's passion


miss the frens who our live together up to 5 days


i will never forget all of u







你相信缘分吗?


现在的我相信


从来都没有过这种感觉


因为你我爱上雨天♥


No comments:

Post a Comment