7/24/2010

** 24/07 **

i wake up early in the morning to follow my teacher went to jb


she had a "jiang zuo hui"


i be her little assistant xD




my teacher was really amazing


i was so admired her


wen xin very pro also


a big clap clap to her


then we went shopping


i spend really very horrible


i cant control myself


all my salary have finish already


should i need a psychiatrist ?


we have our lunch at sushi king







so cute



damn full ==


then we went to another shopping center to shop shop shop again


there are matta fair in the shopping center


i have told my mum the end of this year i wan go penang island xD


hope it come true =)




bully case xD




cute rabbit


my money was all finish already


so cant bring you back




rabbit family




i was tired


mp3+ing on the sofa (relax~~~~~~~~)


and


today is sweet loon's birthday


happy birthday da ma fan xD





























missing u



No comments:

Post a Comment