7/22/2010

dear wan er's birthday



happy birthday to my dear wan er


wish u happy always and dun growth anymore xD


i will jealous de
















acting again


my life is all about acting ==









en's eyes were smaller than me


so i wan to accommodate her xD















i have cut a silly hairstyle


but that's ok


change the mood =)


we talked a lot of secret


so syiok xD


i can't live without friend


they accompanied me when i am sad


love them very much


a big kiss kiss for all of my dearest frens


muacks!!!



this is a part of my Indonesia' s kampong


this is "kui long"

"he long" in hokkien

after catch fish the fisherman took the fishes to here and sell to the resident


my grandpa also got a "he long" long time ago


damn missing this small fishing village

3 comments: