9/17/2010

recently

wow, welcome back to my online's life, i can't online more than 1week already , finally repaired my modem





The days at Singapore





my little cousin was quite cute and pretty =D




lets go swimming, this is definitely wanna do when i go to Singapore, now i knew why i can't brighten my skin already xD








The Moon Festival was nearly,dear xian and enen come to my house and carried the lantern with me, it was a lot of years haven't carried lantern, so funny~







am i very thin?  There are many many many people said i was too thin, ok larh i think xD







And today, day out with my dear Pang and his friends, now my friends too =D  








i lay my love on u , it's all i wanna do, show me all your love and walk right through ,as i lay my love on u ❤





No comments:

Post a Comment