8/05/2010

update

a long long time no update my blog


finally get free to blogging


last friday they classing in my house







lets guess who is this tall girl xD



preparing our lunch - spaghetti


my dearest frens


it was delicious right?


if u say no, u finish i tell u xD




then


this wednesday went to playing badminton











so excited laike?


me , laike ,yixin win in a battle with xian and zhilei


xian treat us a tin of 100plus =D


play badminton is a good exercise~


then then


working yesterday






unbalance under eye bags xD










mosaic his funny face xD











==========================================================================




i got something to say


please dun be so stupid and silly


still dun know u was the puppet of other


start from tomorrow


i wont let this kind of things annoy my life again


we are blessing to u stupid girl xD



No comments:

Post a Comment