6/19/2010

i come back liao






I come back liao



did everbody miss me?



although only went to 3 days only XD



what a coincidence!
 
 
 
when going i knew my mum's friend's son
 
 
 
birth in the same year same month same time with me loll
 
 
 
although a common thing but I was the first time to met 
 
 
and
 
 
i wanna change my ic quickly
 
 
 
i think my ic's photo was differ greatly with me
 
 
 
the official saw my ic also confirm one more time really so not like me
 
 


really didn't like me?


then


my yi bring us to jurong point to shopping and have dinner


my yi brought 2 cloths and a hairband for me


yi was really willing to buy something for me


yuhoo

flowers again~


next day


a damn nice whether


we went to chinese garden to swim


it's my favorite sport



i have a swimming competition with my cousin



since i loss the game = =



we eat pizza hut after swimming


we packed many foods to home from KFC



enjoy it



sleep a night again



i wanna back already


so reluctant



my yi , cousins and Sg



i will miss u all


No comments:

Post a Comment