10/16/2010

pinky mood~

yuhoo hello everyone, i know everybody was miss me so much, so i come update my post as soon LOL Just kidding jek XD I really wanna blogging but dun know what should i blog about ><




Alright, the exam was began already, cheer up and good luck everyone =) I will fail the exam this time, cause i did not prepared anything for my exam, never mind i will work hard next year XD Hope it really work =.=




Day out with my dear and friends to Sg today, wanna watch the 3D movie but the cinema did not show 3D in 'The Child's Eyes' , disappointed~ The movie was not very nice but some scene really impressed me, it was a dog face human body's freak !






the freak was behind Rainie ><









my dear look so nice in this pic =D





i have a very unbalanced under eye bags XD



Blogging til here, goodnite everyone, muacks ~

No comments:

Post a Comment